Yes, I know, I haven’t been around much….. okay, AT ALL for the last 18 months or so. In my defense, I would like to say this has been a period of immense change in our household and I put aside a lot of things in order to keep this family functioning. That being said, things seem to be on an even keel at least for the time being, so I’m going to once again look at broadening my geeky horizons.
So, it being a new year, I’m going to make some resolutions:
1) To make a minimum of one post per day on this blog.
3) Convince Dylan Meconis (who I met last year – SQUEE!) to reprint Bite Me!
4) Discover one new musician, movie director, or web comic a month
5) Try one new recipe a week and cook one vegetarian meal a month
6) Start work on my steampunk costume
So, I think that should keep me busy along with all the other stuff that being a working mom entails.
Enjoy the year. It’s looking to be a good one.